Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On being overwhelmed

On Being Overwhelmed

Whoooooa!

What a ride the past year and a half have been.

Crazy, wild, enriching in every way... and not without its challenges.

The process of becoming a parent is a rollercoaster ride of events, decisions, compromises (in some cases), education and fun!

To add to the excitement I have also started this business, in roughly the same amount of time. Whether out of the necessity to satisy my monkey-brained/Gemini tendencies or to stay true to my family's strong entrepreneurial roots we're not sure yet.

The business (and what I'm aspiring to become my livelihood at some point) is what is keeing me inspired. To truly express my individual and unique gifts and share them with others.

Goddess Mommies was 'born' around the same time as my daughter, TLC (yes those really are her initals) and was a natural progression and addition to the Goddess Group of Calgary which I started three years previous.

Bringing together incredible, loving, kind, like-minded, strong and nurturing women to connect, network and build a community.

The other part of my business includes the two natural healing modalities I am currently in the process of mastering: Reflexology and Flower Essences.

I am full of excitement and cheerful anticipation at what this next phase of my life is going to bring. I know that Spirit is leading me in this direction and life's purpose.
All I really have to do is stop, open up and listen.

Namaste,

GS