Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bye Bye for now!! My maternity leave from massage and reflexology treatments from April 2011 ~ May 2012

So long!
Farewell!!
My belly's getting too big to reach the table :)))))

I want to thank all of my incredible clients so much, both mobile and at the clinic. You make my job so rewarding and fun.

I will be continuing to see clients at Elan Family Wellness through April 15th on Tuesdays and Fridays. 

I do have some Reflexology mobile appointments available for the month of March. 
Please send me a message to book yours!

To book your appointment at Elan,  please call them at: (403) 217-5577

Don't forget to mention your Goddess Mommies Discount! ($10 off your first session).


Be good to yourselves and each other and remember to drink lots of quality water and take care of your tootsies!!

p.s. I plan to return to offering treatments both mobile and at the clinic in or around the summer of 2012.

p.p.s. I have the honour of speaking on the topic of Maternity Reflexology at the next two "Natural Pregnancy & Birth" Evenings at the clinic on February 24th & March 24th. We've got lots of wonderful speakes & presenters, and we'll be learning some prenatal yoga moves too! Click here to see the facebook invite. Please let any expectant Mamas you know of know about it!