Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My transformational experience with Purium

I'm going to tell you the story of my Purium cleanse in a series of text messages between me and my friend Tania (who introduced me to it and supported me through the 10 days). I've also included a before & after pic as well as some from the modelling shoot (more on that later)...

But first, the ingredients! This was my first question and I was very pleased with the answer. It's real food!! Organic, non-GMO, real food. Hooray!


The second question I had was will the weight stay off. And I'm pleased to report that yes, indeed it has!


I did my first cleanse with Purium about five months ago in November of 2015. I have done plenty of cleanses in the past, starting with the Master cleanse at the age of 14 (!) and I still remember that cayenne pepper burn! Then, during my time in Germany I helped a woman translate her book about a Brown Rice cleanse into english and decided to try it out. Three months I was completely off all processed foods. And what a battle I had with my cravings! Wow. After I moved back to Canada in my late twenties I started doing the Wild Rose cleanse semi regularly. However I still struggled with overcoming the cravings and how yucky I felt during the 'detox" phase. This was something I was very pleasantly surprised about when I was on the Purium cleanse. It seemed almost effortless after the first day or two to focus on eating healthy and my cravings seemed to just disappear! I felt happy and motivated and full of energy.

Here's my 10 day journey... in texts.










 Before:


                                                               After: down 7 lbs & 8.5 inches





A few days after completing the cleanse (with AMAZING results!!), I found out that I had been chosen to compete in a fashion show through a local lingerie store. The four winners would be flown to Las Vegas for a series of photo shoots which were to be as part of their "Authentic Beauty" campaign. Well, guess what? I think the confidence, energy and "glow" I gained by doing the Purium Transformation *may* have given me a winning edge! I ended up as one of the winners.


So.Much.Fun. And feeling so sexy, empowered and healthy!

Here's a couple more just for fun ;)








I'm feeling inspired to repeat the cleanse for even greater results and continue the healthy lifestyle that I experienced. I'm also excited to try the kids line and to see how my husband does with his turn! 

One of the things I loved and valued most about the experience was the support I received from Tania as well as the various people in the Facebook groups that I joined. There's also loads of tips and recipes to be found in this online community of healthy humans! 

Please ask me about $50 off Purium if you are interested in trying it out. 

p.s. If you are reading this in time and are in the YYC area, please feel free to join us on April 27th between 10 am - 1 pm for more information about Purium (as well as Cutco knives). 

To see the Facebook event link, click here. Thanks!