Friday, August 24, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Massage


As some of you may know, there have been some major shifts lately in the massage industry in our Province.

I am really sad to share the news with you that I won't be renewing my massage license as of next month.

Learning Swedish Relaxation Massage during the summer of 2010 was one of the most rewarding things I have done in my life and I am so glad to have had that experience, not to mention proud of myself for achieving that goal. 

However, with the current situation in Alberta concerning the upcoming regulation as well as insurance companies who have decided to make their own decisions with regards to coverage, it has become too complicated, too costly and quite frankly too political for me to try and keep up with.

So I am unfortunately having to hang up my massage mitts.

However, I am very pleased to still be offering Holistic Reflexology as well as Flower Essences as modalities.

Please contact me if you are interested in booking an appointment. I offer mobile service in and around Calgary and I also see clients in my home studio.